Breaking News
recent

Valentines Day Shayari in Hindi for Girlfriend/Boyfriend 140 Characters

Valentines Day Shayari in Hindi- Valentine’s day is here and cupids are all around showering love on everyone. Wishing your better half a happy valentine’s day is something you can’t forget. Be it your wife, girlfriend or your husband/boyfriend, you can’t afford to miss wishing them in the best possible way. A romantic text message or a greeting card with a cute quote will do the work. Here we are sharing the best collection of Valentine’s day wishes for husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend in all taste. Just select a valentine day quote and send it to him/her via whatsapp or mobile or using a beautiful greeting card.  

Valentines Day Shayari in 140 Words

valentines day 2016 images
  Milta nahi hai pyaar aasani se zindagi me Mera naseeb bhi kabhi khola tha khuda ne Par ab to dil me patjhad hi hai Phir bhi aisa lagta hai ki tum aaye the zindagi me bahar banke..! valentine Day Status…2016.. valentine Day Is Day Of Love. You Are More Than Love To Me. You Are Everything, Happy valentine Day 2016. ********************************valentines day wishes for husband valentines day quotes for husbandValentinesDayWishesforHusbandorWife-messages|Quotes ******************************** Ek ada aapki Dil churane ki, Ek ada aapki Dil me bus jane ki, Chehra apka chand sa, aur ek zid hamari chand pane ki! Happy valentine Day 2016 with lots of Love. – ******************************** Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together. Happy valentine Day 2016 sms.

Happy Valentine day shayari,SMS,Texts wishes

Take her back to the 1st restaurant where, ‘U’ dined & surprise her with the ring… ‘U’ can arrange for the waiter to present It to her with the dessert…. Have Very Happy Valentines Day.. I can’t imagine a life without you in it, I want to grow old with you, Let’s spend the rest of our lives together. ******************************** valentine day greetingsvalentines day wishes shayari in love valentine quotes for husband ******************************** Dil unke liye hi machalta hai Thokar khata hai or sambhalta hai Kisi ne is kadar kar liya dil par kabja Dil mera hai par unke liye dhadakta hai !! Happy valentine Day Status ********************************

Valentines Day wishes quotes, Love sms, Shayari for girlfriend

Feelings Are Always The Same, saying It Could Be In Different Ways, Some Say It Directly Are Called “LOVERS” Some Write On Paper Called “POET” Happy valentine Day My Love. ******************************** valintanday shari purpose day sams valentine sms for girlfriend 2016 valentine day sms in jokes in hindi Your Eyes Are Like The Blue Ocean; Your Lips Are Like The Sweetest Part Of Nature. I Want To Be With You All The Time. Happy valentine Day My Love ********************************

Valentines day shayari, Propose day sms 2016, Hug day quotes, Kiss day messages

I Love You. You Complete My Heart, My Soul And My Life. I Will Always Love You,Come What May. You Are The Joy In My Laughter And Oxygen In Every Breath. Don’t Ever Forget Me. Happy valentine Day. ******************************** Pyaar Ki Aanch Se Pathar Bhi Pighal Jata Hai, Sache Dil Se Saath De To Patthar Bhi Pighal Jata Hai, Pyaar Ki Raho Pe Mil Jaye Sachha Humsafar, To Kitna Bhi Gira Hua Insaan Bhi Sambhal Jata Hai. Happy valentine Day.. ******************************** Jaise Hawa Ka Jhonka Shehad Ki Mithaas, Jiase Phoolon Ki Khushboo, Jaise Pyaar, Jante Ho Sabse Khoobsurat Ehsaas Kya Hai, Jab Ho Aap hamare Saath. U R In My Heart, If You Don’t Believe In My Words, So Try To Pull My Heart. Happy valentine Day ******************************** Kuch kehne ko dil karta hai Jise kehte huye dar lagta hai Aaj valentine day hai keh hi dalte hai Hum tumhe dil-o-jaan se jyada mohabbat karte hai Happy valentine Day ******************************** valentines day greetings valentine messages for husband Hum apne pyar ka izhaar isliye nahi karte hai kyonki hum unke ha ya na se darte hai Agar unhone kar di ha to khushi se mar jayenge Or kar di na to ro ro kar mar jayenge Happy valentine Day Status ******************************** What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. Let us make memories of a lifetime.. ********************************valentine day quotes for girlfriend propos day sms in bangoli language perpose day ka sms in hindi happy valentine day msg ******************************** Aapki muskan hamari kamjori hai Aapki muskan hamari kamjori hai Keh na pana hamari majburi hai Aap kyo nahi samajhte is jazbaat ko Kya khamoshiyon ko zuban dena zaroori hai…! Happy valentine Day SMS 2016. ******************************** U’ “R” like the sunshine <…./> so warm, ‘U’ “R” like sugar <….. >so sweet, ‘U’ “R” like you….. And that is the reason Dear .. why I love you So Much … At This valentine Day … I Am Opening, An Emotional Bank Account, That is Only For You Sweetheart, So .. Deposit Your All Love In It, & You Will Get The Interest Be My Valentine.

Valentines day whatsaap status, valentines day facebook shayari, propose day text sms 2016

Fiza me mehakti shaam ho tum Pyaar me jhalakta jaam ho tum Sine mein chupaye phirte hai hum yaadein tumhari Isliye meri zindagi ka dusra naam ho tum!! Happy valentine Day SMS ******************************** valentine day quotes for husband valentine sms for husband ******************************** Judaai ka waqt hame beqaraar karta hai Hamare halaat hame majbur karte hai Zara hamari aankhen to padh lo ek baar Ham khud kaise kahe ki aapse bahut pyaar karte hai..! Happy valentine Day SMS In Hindi ******************************** The Minute I Heard My First Love Story, I Started Looking For You, Not Knowing How Blind That Was. Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere. They’re In Each Other All Along. Happy valentine Day. The First Time I Saw You, I Noticed My Heart Beat Faster & the Situation Is Same For Now Maybe I’m In Love With You Happy valentine Day… Bankar tera saya tera sath nibhaunga Tu jaha jaha jayegi mein waha waha aaunga Saya to chhod jata hai sath andhere me Lekin me andhere metera ujala ban jaunga..!! valentine Day Shayari….2016 ******************************** When I See You I Know The Reason Why So Let Me Hold Your Hand & Make You Mine For That Would Intoxicate Me Like Sweet Wine… Tanhaion me unko hi yaad karte hai Wo salamat rahe yahi fariyaad karte hai Hum unki hi mohabbat ka intzar karte hai Unko kya pata hum unse kitna pyaar karte hai!! Happy valentine Day Shayari in Hindi ******************************** Naam kya du me apni deewangi ko bechaini dil ki tadpane lagi hai Is Rawaangee se me kya kahu Jo har pal tumhe yaad karne lagi hai ..! Happy valentine Day SMS ******************************** More Search terms: prapose day sms valentine day quotes purpose day sms valentined day sms parpose day sms happy purpose day hindi valentine day smsvalentines day wallpaper hart heart shayari valentine sms in hindi for girlfriend 140
Click Cold

Click Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.